- How can cooperation be developed with civil society organisations in order to inform and educate the public and to create broad support for restorative justice?
- How can we increase the involvement of individual citizens in the functioning of local restorative justice programmes?
- How can interaction and cooperation with the media be set up in order to inform and educate the public about restorative justice?
- The involvement of citizens/individuals in the functioning of local restorative justice programmes;
- The ways/best practices used to involve civil society organisations in promoting and developing restorative justice approaches; and
- The interaction and cooperation with the media to inform and educate the public about restorative justice.
This exercise will help us provide a complete and holistic international picture of the topic in question, ultimately enabling the researchers to produce a ToolKit which includes both best practices as well as recommendations for the better involvement of civil society, the citizen and the media in restorative justice processes.
If you have any further questions or would like to have some more information, please do not hesitate to contact us at the following email address: email@example.com