The goals of the RCHM will be:
- To identify lead schools in restorative approaches.
- To provide schools with the opportunity to learn from other schools.
- To promote partnership working at a local level around restorative approaches.
- For each hub school to support the development of 4 other schools to work restoratively in year 1.
- To develop local network forums to support people with learning and development, especially post-training.
- To promote the Norfolk Consortium of Trainers in Restorative Practices.
- To develop a restorative community ‘charter’ that organisations will sign up to in order to demonstrate their commitment to working restoratively.