....I have some great coworkers, who are picking up quickly and I want to share a recent set of questions designed for a Circle to build community in a drug court program.
- If you weren’t here right now, where would you be?
- Who is your favorite super hero and why?
- What is something you have always wanted to learn?
- What is something you are good at and how did you learn how to do it?
- What is a valuable lesson you had to learn “the hard way”?
- What is your most prized possession and why
- How do you get support/ what fills your spirit?
- What do you do when you are faced with an uncomfortable situation? (Triggers, cravings, etc.)
- How do you think the community is affected by drug use?
- What do you plan to do each day to honor your committment to staying sober? (Honor any committment you have made)
- How can you support others in Drug Court? (Others you are involved with)
- What is one thing you will take away from tonight’s circle?