1) write in your voice. Try to write like you are telling someone the story….
2) expand yourself. Reach when you post, share your perspective, in a non-judgemental way….
3) have thick skin and an open mind. Be ready for any type of feedback….
4) set your style. Decide up front, what type of posts you want to be doing….
5) use your draft folder…. Blogging for me is an emotional expression, when I feel passionate about something I can have a tendency to process that in my blog….
6) relationship…. Restorative Justice is all about our relationships. Think about the relationship to your blog, blog readers and self as a blogger.
Your donation helps Prison Fellowship International repair the harm caused by crime by emphasizing accountability, forgiveness, and making amends for prisoners and those affected by their actions. When victims, offenders, and community members meet to decide how to do that, the results are transformational.Donate Now